I know you love your hair more than anything.
Each girl wants her hair to look beautiful and healthy, as her hair makes her look good and pretty, also spoils her whole appearance. Strong, black, shiny, long, and healthy hair is every girl’s desire. Nowadays, the trend of changing hairstyles is running like the blood in nerves. Because it gives a different attire and changes the whole Personality. Not just young girls are addicted to it but also the women and old ladies. Many chemical techniques like hair coloring, highlighting, hair spa, crimping, and hair rebounding etc.attracts the whole community. While They are useful and attractive as well as, very harmful and dangerous for hair. The use of various chemical make hair weak, frizzy, whitish, shineless, and damaged in a couple of time passes. So girls here is the solution to all your hair problems. If you are using these chemical techniques so, better should also take care of your hair.
Here Are Easy Homemade Tips for Hair Care:
For Dandruff Free and Shiny Hair:
Ingredients-one Cucumber, One Lemon, and Mustard Oil.
1. Take a cucumber to make juice of it in a mixer.
2. Filter it with the help of a cloth and add some mustard oil in it.
3. Take out the lemon juice, add it in the above mixture.
4. Apply it for 20 minutes on the scalp.
5. Wash your hair with fresh water, and see the result in just one wash.
For Hair Fall:
Ingredients-Aloe Vera Leaves, Coconut Oil, and Onion Juice.
1. Cut aloe vera leaves into two pieces. Boil the pieces with coconut oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Grind onion and take out its juice.
4. Mix all the things well.
5. Store it in a container as long as you want.
6. Apply for 1 hour before hair washes every time, and let your hair open and free without care.
Some Basic and Easy Tips-
- A nutritious diet is very important for hair and scalp health, as the hair is made up of protein, so you should eat 45 grams of protein daily, such as meat, fish, poultry, eggs, beans, vegetables, fruits. Especially, drink plenty of clean and filtered water. Also, eat a diet rich in omega 3.
- Choose your shampoo and conditioner according to your hair type and texture. Avoid shampoos with harsh ingredients such as ammonium lauryl sulfate or sodium sulfate. if u have dry hair use shampoo frequently or you have oily hair then use it regularly.
- Allow your hair to air dry whenever possible instead of using electronic hair dryers. As they make the roots of hair weak.
- Massage your hair with mustard oil or coconut oil to promote hair growth and increase blood circulation in the roots of the hair.
- Get your hair cut every 10 to 12 weeks to prevent split ends as they restrict hair growth.
- Conditioner your hair with home ingredients such as, apply a mixture of curd and egg once in a weak to smoothen your hair.
Try These Easy Remedies for Hair Care and Let Your Hair Feel Safe and Healthy.
For More Interesting Blogs Click Here.