Hello guys… You are fond of baking ???? If yes, here I am sharing a recipe of Eggless Chocolate Cake. If you want to try it… Just check it out.
Cake is a form of sweet food made from flour, sugar, and other ingredients, that is usually baked.The most commonly used cake ingredients include flour, sugar, eggs, butter or oil or margarine, a liquid, and leavening agents, such as baking soda or baking powder. Common additional ingredients and flavorings include dried, candied, or fresh fruit, nuts, cocoa, and extracts such as vanilla, with numerous substitutions for the primary ingredients.
Cakes can also be filled with fruit preserves, nuts or dessert sauces (like pastry cream), iced with buttercream or other icings, and decorated with marzipan, piped borders, or candied fruit. It is often served as a celebratory dish on ceremonial occasions, such as weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays. There are countless cake recipes; some are bread-like, some are rich and elaborate. The task of cake making is no longer a complicated procedure; while at one time considerable labor went into cake making (particularly the whisking of egg foams), baking equipment and directions have been simplified so that even the most amateur of cooks may bake a cake.
As we know cake baking is no longer a tough task so let’s try one homemade egg less cake with recipe that is available every time in our kitchen.
Recipe for Eggless Chocolate Cake:
Prepration: 15 min
Cooking: 5 min
- 1/2 tin condensed milk(milkmaid)
- Half cup of milk, 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup(75 gm) oil
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 100 gm (1 cup) plain flour (maida)
- 1/4 cup cocoa, 1/2 tsp soda-bi-carb
- 1 tsp baking powder
- chocolate sauce, walnut halves
Note: For plain cake, remove cocoa and add 1/4 cup cornflour instead.
- Sift maida, cocoa, soda & baking powder. Keep aside.
- Beat sugar and milkmaid till fluffy. Add oil. Beat well.
- Add milk and essence. Add maida. Beat well for 3-4 minutes till the mixture is smooth and light.
- Take a round plastic container. The container should have 4″ height with straight sides. Line the container with brown paper. Grease paper with oil. Pour the cake batter in it.
- Microwave for 5 minutes. Let it stand for 5 minutes in the microwave.
- Let it cool. Transfer to a serving platter. Pour chocolate sauce on it & decorate with walnut halves.