Hello beautiful !!
Hope you are doing great with your health and beauty. As we all know that we are locked in our houses for 4 months and beauty parlours are also shut. So now I am sharing a few natural skin glow DIY mask with you. Say bye-bye to your tan and dull skin and of course to your parlour.
A strong indicator of good health is glowing skin. It is no wonder face masks have grown in popularity over the years. They are easy to apply, fun to concoct and they give our physical appearance a significant boost.
These DIY Mask can hydrate skin, remove excess oils, and help improve the appearance of pores. On top of this, they help to remove impurities.
Another advantage of face masks is the feeling that you’re enjoying spa-like pampering in the comfort of your home.
We’ve selected 6 of our favorite quick and easy face masks for you to enjoy:
1. Strawberry Face Mask
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and also contain alpha-hydroxy acids, which help with exfoliation. Try this face mask for beautifully smooth skin.
- 10 Fresh Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup Bee Pollen (sold at health-food stores)
- 3 Tablespoons Raw Honey (health-food stores)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- A Few Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Apply this mixture, avoiding the eye area.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off.
2. Honey Face Mask
This face mask is very helpful in removing scars and dark spots. It is also easy to make.
- 2 Teaspoons Raw Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Mix the lemon juice and honey.
- Apply the paste to your face.
- Allow it to sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Then rinse it off.
Please note: Lemon juice is a relatively strong ingredient, it’s best to limit the number of times you use this mask to 1-2 times per week.
3. Tomato & Cucumber Face Mask
Both tomato and cucumber are natural ingredients that help tighten pores to get open. Revitalize your skin with this simple mask.
- 1/2 Ripe Tomato
- 1/4 Cucumber
- Wash and peel your 1/4 cucumber.
- Mix it to a fine pulp with 1/2 tomato.
- Apply this pack to your face in a circular motion.
- Let it dry and after 15 minutes wash your face with normal water.
4. Banana Face Mask
Bananas contain a wealth of nutrients that benefit the skin. Why not hydrate your skin with this simple face mask?
- Few Slices of Ripe Banana
- 1 Tablespoon Thick Yogurt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Peel off a ripened banana and mash it with a spoon.
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply to cleansed face.
- Let it sit for 25-30 minutes
- Gently massage into skin for 2-3 minutes.
- After this clean your face.
5. Almond Oil and Aloe Vera Face Mask
This DIY mask is great for treating dry, flaky skin as well as moisturizing and hydrating.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Almond Oil
- In a bowl, mash a banana with a fork.
- Add 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel.
- Stir until ingredients are combined.
- Measure in 3 teaspoons of almond oil.
- Mix thoroughly and apply it to clean skin.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
6. Chocolate Mask
Dark chocolate can light up your mood and give you a boost of antioxidants. Enjoy this anti-aging mask.
- 1/2 Cup of Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tablespoons of Oats
- 4 Tablespoons of Cream
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply a delicate layer to the face.
- Let it dry for 10 minutes and wash it off.