Skin Care Routine At Home For Glowing Skin
Following a simple skincare routine can give you a huge difference in the way your skin looks and behaves. But perfecting a skincare routine may be a tedious task, especially with the availability of huge number of products available in the market on a daily basis. In this post, firstly I will be covering a simple Daily Skin Care Routine at Home for every skin type using natural ingredients(easily available in the kitchen) and can also help you in getting an instant glow.
To begin with any skincare routine, you should first know what is your skin type so that you could follow any routine.
How To Find Your Skin Type ????
- Oily: Your skin is oily, greasy and shiny most of the time. Still doubtful, after washing your face, wait an hour, if your skin becomes oily, then you have oily skin. You will have to look for oil-free products. Gels and water-based products work well for oily skin.
- Dry: Your skin is dry, rough and flaky most of the time. After an hour of washing your face, if your skin is stretchy and dry, then you have dry skin. You will have to look for products that are highly moisturizing. Oils work well for dry skin.
- Combination: You have a combination of both oily and dry skin. Usually, your T-zones(forehead & nose bridge) become oilier and your cheeks and jawlines become drier. In this case, you have combination skin. Finding products for this skin type is a little bit tricky. Mix and match with gels and oils and find which suits your skin best.
- Normal: Your skin remains comfortable and balanced without being oily and dry. Most products will suit your skin.
- Sensitive: Your skin becomes red, itchy, irritated and burnt with most of the products and ingredients. Sensitive skin can be oily, dry and combination. You should avoid allergic ingredients or products.
Now the other common skin types that need to be considered while choosing your routine:
- Acne-Prone: Your skin is prone to pimples and breaks out with most products. Acne-prone skin can be oily, dry or combination as well. You should avoid ingredients or products that are likely to break you out.
- Aging: You start seeing fine lines and wrinkles on your facial skin. Although aging skin can be dry, oily or combination, dry skin is more prone to premature aging due to lack of moisture in the skin. You should include skin-nourishing and anti-aging ingredients and products in your routine.