Cheesy Balls for snacks time
Hello, to all the foodie’s lover
We all know food is one of the greatest topics of conversation and it has increased even more during this lockdown period. The things we used to eat on the streets and restaurants are now being cooked in every other house by the members themselves. So let’s learn to make the Mouthwatering Lays Crusted Cheesy balls. I know this is not a healthy dish but one day in a week can be a cheat day, not for yourself but least for the people around you who love trying different foods. Children nowadays are very fond of chips and cheese. And also it can be a great dish to try if you are fond of experimenting with food.
And I can assure you that this dish is so delicious. I have already tried it you should try it too.
So let’s start with the recipe for this dish.
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING CHEESY BALLS:
- Crumbled Paneer – 450gms
- Potatoes (Boiled and Mashed) – 2
- Ginger and Garlic Paste – 1 TSP
- 1 Deseeded Green Chilli
- Chopped Onions -1
- All-Purpose Flour- 1.5 tbsp
- Cornflour – 1.5 tsp
- Salt ( as per taste)
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 TSP
- Chat Masala – 1 TSP
- Mozzarella Cheese Cubes
- 2-3 tbsp cornflour + 5-6 tbsp Water
- Lays ( 35 rupees packet)
- Oil for deep frying
For the dip served along with the cheese balls:
- Chilli Sauce
- Mustard Sauce
- Take all the ingredients, except Mozzarella cheese, in a bowl and mix well till it becomes a dough.
- Take the dough in your hand and stuff it with Mozzarella cheese.
- Now make a ball with a stuffed mixture.
- Dip the balls in the cornflour and water mixture.
- Crush your favorite lays potato chips.
- Coat the cheese balls with the crushed potato chips.
- Now freeze the balls for 15-20 mins.
- Now take the balls and deep fry them for 6-7 mins on a medium to low flame.
So, this was the recipe of the delicious lays crusted cheesy balls. Do try this amazing recipe.